The Barley Mow Brockville
Established in 2013 located in the 1000 Island’s region, a great stop to make while traveling the 401. Open early on week-ends for Breakfast!
Check out our delicious new menu! Available for take-out and delivery.
Please note we are currently not taking reservations.
Navigating COVID-19 at The Barley Mow
The health and safety of everyone we serve, and our staff is our top priority. We have put the following measures in place to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for our staff and guests.
- All food and beverage must be ordered before 9pm
- Maximum of 4 guests per table with an indoor capacity of 50 people (including staff)
- Guests will be required to fill out contact tracing and a Covid-19 questionnaire
- Masks must be worn at all times unless seated at their table
- Breakfast hours will be from 11am until 2pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Please use the sanitizer provided on your hands
- If you encounter a line up please follow the marked lines on the ground to follow safe social distancing
- Please follow any guidelines you may encounter on the floor
- We ask that if you are at all feeling ill, you please stay home
*Please keep in mind we cannot guarantee indoor seating in the event of bad weather. We will have umbrellas for the tables but please plan accordingly*
News & Events
CHECK OUT our daily specials!
No Live Entertainment At This Time
Follow Us On Instagram And Win!